Purim Carnival & Silent Auction
Date(s) - Sunday, March 24, 2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Tikvat Israel invites you to join us on Sunday, March 24 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Social Hall for our revitalized Purim Carnival. Our Carnival is fun for the whole family and will feature:
- New Games!
- Bounce House!
- 30’ Long Inflatable Obstacle Course!
- Face Painting!
- Visit from the Kona Ice Truck!
- Silent Auction! (see information below)
- 0-2 years old FREE (games only, food available for purchase)
- 3-6 years old $5 for games only, $10 for games + meal
- 7-13 years old $10 for games only, $15 for games + meal
Cash, check and credit card accepted at the door.
All wristband wearers are entitled to one small treat from Kona Ice. The truck will visit TI from 12-12:30 p.m.
Meal tickets can be purchased for $5. Meals include hot dog or veggie dog, baby carrots, chips, hamantaschen and a drink. Gluten free bread available. Food and drink items will also be available for purchase a la carte.
The Silent Auction is being held in the Social Hall from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. All proceeds will go toward Family & Youth Programming.
Here are a few of the items you will find at the Silent Auction:
- Potted plant decorated by the ECC children
- Catered Shabbat dinner courtesy of Roz Kram
- Original 4×6 matted signed photographs of New Zealand landscapes by Samantha Sterns
- High tea courtesy of Larry Gorban
- Karate birthday party certificate courtesy of the Lemperts and Kang’s Karate
- Challah baking lesson courtesy of Beth Smith
- “Hava Nagilah – Come Lets Rejoice” seriograph print by Avy Ashery
- Hand made one of a kind necklace made by Bobbi Gorban
- And many more items!
Questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator Samantha Cole at email@example.com.