How to Bake an Apple Pie Cake
Date(s) - Thursday, September 10, 2020
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Categories No Categories
An apple-pie cake? What? Wait until you see this fabulous dessert which is perfect for the High Holidays! Beth Smith will show you how to make it. You will want to make this special treat along with her.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter
- 5 pounds (about 12) tart apples, such as Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- a deep 9” pan, preferably springform.
Please measure the dry ingredients into individual bowls before the class begins.
Send your name, phone number, email, and the name of this Brandeis study group (How to Bake an Apple Pie Cake) along with your check for $10 and a note stating you
are Cantor Rochelle Helzner’s guest to:
Roz Auerbach, Registrar
113 Ellington Blvd #450
Gaithersburg, MD 20878