Yom Tov Services (Back Patio)
Date(s) - Saturday, April 3, 2021
Categories No Categories
Yom Tov Services / Pesach Day 7 (6th day of the Omer)
Saturday, April 3
In-Person coordinated by Rabbi Alana Suskin
The entire (abbreviated) service will be held outside
Please note that for all in-person events:
* You must wear a mask and remain socially distant at all times.
* You must take your temperature at home and affirm that you are free of COVID-19 symptoms and have not come into contact in the last 14 days with someone who has tested positive or is showing symptoms of COVID-19.
* You must register, both to ensure that we stay at an appropriate number and to facilitate contact tracing in the event it becomes necessary.
* Due to County and State regulations, we are limited to 50 people for this service. We will contact you if our registration numbers exceed this limit.
* You must bring, as needed, Siddur(im), Kippah(ot) and Tallit(ot).
* In case of inclement weather the in-person portion of these events will be canceled.
Register for this service HERE.